Welcome to MIIRE website!
MIIRE (Multimedia, Image, Indexing and Recognition) is a research group of the LIFL (UMR CNRS 8022, University Lille 1, France) hosted by Telecom Lille 1 (French engineer school – Grande Ecole d'Ingénieurs Française – of the Institut Mines-Telecom and University Lille 1).
The main focus of the Miire research group is on statistical 3D shape analysis and its applications in a wide range of fields such as: (1) segmentation, matching, and retrieval of 3D data, (2) face and facial expression recognition from data acquired with 3D scanning devices, and (3) 3D-data acquisition.
The MIIRE group is developing new mathematical and algorithmic solutions by combining several domains of expertise such as geometry, computational topology, statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition, computer graphics, and computer vision.
- 2013-03-22: Rachid El Khoury's Phd Thesis defense.
- 2012-06-15: Jean-Philippe Vandeborre's HDR defense.
- 2012-05-24: CORESA 2012 at TELECOM Lille1, 24-25 May 2012.
- 2012-05-23: Ahmed Maalej's PhD Thesis defense.
- 2012-05-12: Lahoucine Ballihi's PhD Thesis defense.
- 2012-01-24: SHREC'12 3D-mesh segmentation track.
- 2012-01-17: Some new publications at the very beginning of 2012.
- 2011-11-18: Job offer – PhD Research Position.
- 2011-10-18: Halim Benhabiles' PhD Thesis defense.
- 2011-09-27: Hedi Tabia's PhD Thesis defense.
- 2011-07-04: Hassen Drira's PhD Thesis defense.